Karumba is an iconic tourist and fishing town located at the mouth of the Norman River in the Gulf of Carpentaria renowned for its Barramundi fishing, crabbing and bird watching.
While you stay with us at Gone Fishin' Holiday Units you may want to explore some of the local attractions, services and charters
- Kerry D Fishing Charters http://www.kerrydfishing.com.au/
- Crock and Crab Tours http://www.crocandcrab.com.au/
- Ferryman River Cruises http://www.ferryman.net.au/
- Carpentaria Barra & Sport Fishing http://www.carpentariabarra.com.au/
- Barramundi Discovery Centre http://www.carpentaria.qld.gov.au/barramundi-discovery-centre
Please contact these operators directly to organise your charter.